Dixie Midnight No-Sweat Vent Pad
Get the No-Sweat vent pad that works! The Genuine, Original Dixie Midnight No-Sweat vent pad!
There's nothing like it in the whole world. It's around 3/8" thick, a non-woven, polymeric fabric that's so porous you can actually see through it. It's extremely flexible, and conforms very nicely to a horse's back.
Why Do I Need One?
Because you want to keep your saddle pad(s) nice and dry and new-looking as you can. That way they don't wear out as fast, and you save money from not having to buy new ones. AND...you don't have to wash them because they don't get sweaty and icky!! Remember -- No-Sweat vent pads DO NOT WEAR OUT-- you only buy them ONCE! Guaranteed!
What's It For?
The No-Sweat™ vent pad completely prevents a horse's sweat from reaching the saddle pad, the saddle (if you don't use a saddle pad), or your britches (if you ride bareback).
But...it doesn't stop the horse from sweating in any way!
Because it doesn't entrap sweat (and therefore heat) your horse's back is much cooler and much healthier. It helps to prevent soreness caused by lactic acid build-up in an overheated back.
You also want to keep your horse's back as cool as possible while you're riding. You DON'T want all that sweat wicked up into a saddle pad just getting hotter and hotter and more uncomfortable for him. Help to keep your horse as healthy as can be with a No-Sweat vent pad for fresh air and free-flowing sweat to help his back stay cooler.
Who Can Use The No-Sweat™ vent pad?
Any and every equine discipline under saddle, any and every breed of horse uses and benefits from their Genuine, Original Dixie Midnight No-Sweat™ vent pad. And they're GREAT on mules, too!!
No-Sweats are used every day on five continents, in over 20 countries, in 50 and 100-mile endurance racing and conditioning, working cowboys, cattlemen, 3-day eventing, packers, hunters, Competitve Trail Riding (CTR), barrel racing, field trials, show jumping, hunter/jumper, dressage, fox hunting, reining, police/security and mounted posse work, search and rescue, team roping, cutting, team penning, gymkhanas, vaulting, and most importantly, Trail Riding!
In other words, if you ride in a saddle, bareback pad, or just plain bareback, you and your horse will be most pleased with your Dixie Midnight No-Sweat™ vent pad.
Now...What The Dickens IS It??
This is a piece of real professional working gear used by thousands of riders every day under the toughest of conditions; from the coldest, highest mountain trails to the driest of deserts to the hottest, dampest swamps.
The No-Sweat™ vent pad is, and has been, used by smart horse-owners every day for 26 years on five continents, in every saddle discipline.
No-Sweats™ are guaranteed to work — under ANY saddle — with ANY saddle pad!
When No Sweat™ riders untack at the end of the day, their saddle pads are clean and dry and their horse's backs are cooler and more comfortable than with any other saddle pad!
- No-Sweats™ were field-tested on over one hundred horses for over two years before they were allowed to be sold to the general public.
- You only buy your No-Sweat™ vent pad ONCE! It doesn't wear out!!
- No-Sweat™ is the only saddle pad which is guaranteed to perform as described for as long as you own it or your money back.
Why It Works:
- No-Sweat™ vent pads are made of interlocked large-diameter polymeric fibers, which are loosely pressed together (But they can't unravel)
- This design creates thousands of air spaces
- The air spaces let the air flow over your horse's back, keeping the horse cooler, even under a very fuzzy saddle pad
- In the greatly enlarged photo of a No-Sweat (at left) you can see the interlocked fibers, and how smooth and comfortable they are
- The warmer the No-Sweat gets, the SOFTER it becomes. At your horse's working temps, the No-Sweat is soft, and very comfortable!
Why Your Saddle Pad Stays Dry:
- Sweat runs unrestricted through the lower part of the vent pad, down your horse's sides, just like it is supposed to
- As the sweat leaves your horse, it carries the heat with it, naturally
- The upper part of the vent pad provides fresh, cooling air to your horse's back
- The sweat from your horse cannot reach your saddle pad because it is running through the vent pad and down his side. Your saddle pad stays dry
How Do I Know It'll Fit?
Pick the size that fits your saddle pad(s). Measure your saddle pad. Get the No-Sweat that's the next largest size from your saddle pad. When your No-Sweat arrives, lay it out on a flat surface. Then place your saddle pad on top of the No-Sweat as a pattern, and trim the No-Sweat vent pad with scissors to fit your saddle pad. For the best results, trim your No-Sweat so there's at least an inch of No-Sweat hanging out all the way around. That's it! TaDaaaa! A custom fit, every time! No, your No-Sweat will NOT unravel when you trim it.
I love this pad and am so glad I got one. Great customer service and prompt delivery!