This Kerrits coat is coveted by trainers, riders and anyone who spends time in the elements with horses. The durable, abrasion resistant HydroTek™ fabric is seam-sealed, windproof and waterproof to insulate from any weather. In-saddle performance is provided by internal leg straps which hold the coat in place while riding, with a split back gusset that opens when mounted.
- HydroTek™ storm shell is wind and waterproof; fully seam-sealed for all-weather protection
- DWR 5000 (durable water repellency) / MVP 5000 (moisture vapor perspiration)
- Tall collar and stowable hood add extra protection from the elements
- Split back gusset opens to cover saddle when mounted
- Secure, two-way front zipper with storm flap and magnetic closure
- Internal leg straps hold coat in place while riding
- A tall collar pops up for wind protection and features a stowable hood.
- Zipper pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Underarm ventilation zippers adds comfort and functionality.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low heat
It's got all the bells and whistles and is really well made. I love how the magnets pop open and close back up for you as you open your legs. I'd also HIGHLY recommend shopping with Horse Gear Canada. Everything came SO fast.
Excellent speedy service of a great product!