Guaranteed to be the very best solution when caring for a wound.
“Like an Angel of Healing in a Jar”
- Prevents Scarring and Proud Flesh: Ensures no proud flesh or scarring when used as directed.
- Insect Repellent: Both Neem and Calendula are highly effective as insect repellents, outperforming: Permethrins, Pyrethrins, and DEET in laboratory tests. Equiderma Wound Ointment will effectively keep flies away from the wound site.
- Antioxidant: Wards off oxygen-stealing free radicals around the wound bed which delay wound healing by destroying lipids, protein, proteoglycan and hyaluronic acid. This antioxidant activity preserves viable tissue and amplifies wound healing.
- Pain Relief: Studies show the pain relieving effects of Calendula with significant improvement in pain control, inflammation and irritation of the wound.
- Antibacterial, Antifungal and Antimicrobial: Neem and Calendula are known to prevent wound infection as well as stimulate immune activity - both necessary for quick wound healing.
Organic Neem Oil, Calendula, Lavender, Lanolin, Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil and Olive Oil
I will never use another ointment again! Equiderma Wound Ointment gave me my horse back and kept me from losing her to possible life-long lameness. I was SO excited to see the progress and that her skin flap was COMPLETELY reattached. I will never use another ointment again. My friends are all adding it to their first aid kits and loving it too!
My dog had a tick bite on her snout and although I kept it clean and applied polysporin to it frequently her due claw kept scratching it open! A friend recommended the equiderma wound ointment and within days it healed up! It also provides an anti itch relief so she stopped scratching it while allowing it to heal! I speak raves about this product and even tried it in my own cut and it worked amazingly! Thank you!
Miraculous! Two apps on scratches far outdid 5 days using a gel product. Equiderma knocks down bacteria, fungus. It heals quickly.