Zinc Oxide Paste for Horses
Use Equiderma Zinc Oxide Paste as your first defense against Pastern Dermatitis commonly known as scratches, greasy heel, dew poisoning or mud fever.
The antifungal and antibacterial properties of our formula help to destroy any offending causal organisms to get your horse back on track quickly.
Why Equiderma Zinc Paste?
- Creates a protective barrier so pasterns stay dry and safe from further invasion.
- Provides 100% sunblock - an important factor when dealing with pastern problems related to ultra violet light sensitivity.
- Made with the same active ingredients as Equiderma Skin Lotion.
- Adheres well to pasterns for maximum healing benefit.
- Protects and soothes cracked skin resulting from cold or prolonged moisture exposure.
- Allows your sunburn-prone horse to enjoy life in the sun again.
- Combines powerful antibacterial and antifungal agents to effectively render any offending organisms harmless.
Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol & Ceteareth 20, Zinc Oxide Powder, DI Water, Glycerine, ColaLipid St, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Lavender Essential Oil, Trichloromethyl
Hundreds of dollars saved from the vet! I literally have been working with two different vets to clear the “scratches” on Derby’s back leg. She was on oral steroids, antibiotics, and several topical creams. I was so frustrated with the lack of results. My vet was going to contact MSU veterinary clinic for additional help. In the meantime, I decided to try Equiderma as it kept popping on my screen as I searched for answers. Well, I can stop now! Equiderma worked and I am ready to try the lotion and keep it on hand! Thank you!