Neem Horse Spray
An all natural formula backed by the power of neem leaf and oil, aloe gel, citronella, eucalyptus, tea tree, lemongrass, lemon peel, and lavender. It smells great and will never leave a greasy, oily residue. Use it with confidence for yourself and your horse.
Why Equiderma Neem Horse Spray?
- Equiderma Neem & Aloe Herbal Horse Spray contains 100% active ingredients. No inert ingredients at all in this powerhouse. We start the water base with a strong tea of steeped neem leaves and aloe gel. To this base we add the essential oils of neem, citronella, eucalyptus, tea tree, lemongrass, lemon peel, and lavender
- Start with a clean horse. Curry and brush well to remove loose hair and dirt before applying spray
- Be sure to shake the bottle well before each application—the oils sometimes separate from the neem leaf tea
- Never store your spray in direct sunlight (even from a barn window), as sunlight will break down the active ingredients
- If you are applying spray to your horse before riding, tack up beforehand. If you spray the entire body and then tack up, heat and pressure in the saddle area can cause irritation to the skin
- Avoid spraying your horse’s head. Instead, spray the product on a soft cloth and wipe it gently under his eyes—but not above them
- Skin conditions this product helps with Sweet Itch, Dandruff & Mystery Hair Loss, Mane & Tail Itching and Rubbing
Ingredients: Neem Leaf Tea, Aloe Vera, Neem Oil, Cedar, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Citronella, Lemon Peel, Tea Tree and Lavender
*Sold in 946mL or 1 Gallon Bottles*