StarLite® SM Safety Sunglasses for Narrow Faces
Sale Sold Out - Contact us for further information
Regular price $11.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Same popular design as the original but 10% smaller to fit narrow faces.
The original, industry-leading design in safety eyewear, combining stylish protective eyewear with all-around impact protection.
We've been using these riding glasses for over 10 years now. Keep your eyes safe on the trail!
- Incredibly lightweight, weighing less than one ounce
- Deep, universal-fit temples provide side protection equal to that of large side shields
Attractive, low-cost alternative to other safety glasses that provides all-around protection
- Lens blocks more than 99.9% of UV-A, UV-B & UV-C Light
The Gateway Starlite glasses appeal to both men and women
Provides wide unobstructed vision
The Starlite has a polycarbonate Lens
Hard-coated , scratch-resistant lens
- Independently tested and certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet ANSI Z87.1+ and CSA Z94.3 standards. Also meets ballistic impact resistance requirements for eyewear in US Military Performance Specification MIL PRF-32432 (GL).
- The Starlite safety glasses come in a variety of lens tints and shades