These ice boots are a fast and easy way to apply cold therapy!
When frozen, the separated ice cells can wrap around the lower leg, or even the hock, to quickly cool down and reduce inflammation.
Four "Quick Grip" elastic straps allow you to control the amount of compression applied to the leg. Great for treating arthritic joints, soft tissue, tendons, and ligaments.
- Makes Applying Cold Therapy Easier
- Heavy Denier Nylon Shell with Ice Cells
- "Quick Grip" Elastic Straps Offer Compression Control
- For Use on the Lower Leg or Hock
- Helpful Therapy for Arthritis, Tendons, Ligaments, and Soft Tissue
- 16" X 17 1/2"
Always consult a veterinarian for professional advice regarding your horse’s health; this product is making no medical claims. Always monitor horse during use. For best results keep in freezer between applications.