Easyboot Back Country
The Easyboot Back Country features a Comfort Cup Gaiter that's soft and thick, and a front shield with a sleek fit. The boot excels in the pleasure riding category, but easily doubles as a performance boot. Ideal for short or long rides, be sure to carry one with you because it's also a great replacement for a lost shoe.
- The Comfort Cup Gaiter is incorporated into the rear of the boot, providing the latest in technology, protection and support for the soft tissue areas
- Lightweight upper stabilizes the boot on the hoof
- The hind snug strap reassures security
- Fits on both the left and the right hoof: they are not left/right specific, but are easy to assign as a Left and a Right. The snug strap can be switched so the pull ring is on the inside
- Quick and easy to put on and take off with little strength required
- All components of the Easyboot Back Country are replaceable
How to Fit Your Boot:
Easyboot Back Country Application Video
A Fit Kit is recommended to determine proper sizing for the Easyboot Back Country Boot.
*We recommend ordering a half size larger than your measurements indicate for this boot style.
Easyboot Back Country Accessories:
EasyCare 3/4" Horse boot Stud - Ice studs up to size 4
Went on 33 km trip. Went thru water mud and bush. No problem. Only had a short time