The Easyboot Cloud is a therapeutic hoof boot system to give comfort and support to horses with thin soles, abscesses, founder, laminitic stages, stresses of shipping, recovery after workouts or stalling on hard surfaces. The Easyboot Cloud also provides instant and ongoing relief for horses suffering from chronic lameness and general lower limb or hoof problems by aiding movement and reducing recovery time after injury or surgery.
The supportive sole of the Easyboot Cloud is designed to allow the horse to stand more comfortably by reducing pressure on the sensitive areas of the hoof and lower leg. The increased comfort level stimulates blood flow and a faster recovery time from many lower leg pathologies. At its base is a trail-proven high traction tread pattern that is proven in multiple disciplines.
The unique upper of the Cloud folds down completely at the rear to accommodate the widest hooves and allow for quick application without strength or force. After the hoof is placed in the Easyboot Cloud, two tabs with a low profile industrial strength hook and loop system provide a fail-proof and dependable fit. The double hook and loop attachment tabs prevent the boot from opening unintentionally.
- Removable closed-cell EVA comfort pad to provide unequalled relief within the boot
- May be used in conjunction with the EasyCare Therapy Click System®
- Seams/edges of the industrial strength Cordura® upper are rounded for safety
- Padded collar provides additional relief to the pastern area
- Three air vents provide air circulation to keep the hoof cool while
- Air vents prevent the accumulation of dirt and debris
- EVA Comfort Pad included
*The Easyboot Cloud is not intended for riding
*As with any hoof or leg related injury, consult your veterinarian or hoof care professional for diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
How to Apply Your Boot:
- Loosen the hook and loop closure at the top of the boot and bend the rear of the boot collar back.
- Pick up the hoof. Hold the boot from the bottom and slip it over the toe.
- Push the boot until the toe meets the front of the boot. Do not pull on the upper material.
- Place the hoof on the ground to set the heel and return the collar to the upright position.
- Fasten the hook and loop closure at the top of the boot.
Easyboot Cloud Information Video:
Easyboot Cloud Application Video
Easyboot Cloud PDF Application Guide:
Easyboot Cloud PDF Application Guide Here
Removing the Easyboot Cloud:
- Unfasten the hook and loop at the top of the boot.
- Pull the boot off by pulling down and away on the back of the boot.
- Each Easyboot Cloud comes with a removable EVA Comfort Pad. Replacement comfort pads are sold separately. There is a corresponding pad for each boot size.
- Allow your horse time to become accustomed to wearing the Easyboot Cloud hoof boots.
- Take hoof measurements immediately following a fresh trim. Follow the steps on the back of this guide to select the correct size. Feel free to contact a member of our customer service team for assistance.
- Please consult the size chart for sizing the Easyboot Cloud for your horse. Easyboot Cloud sizing allows for natural hoof growth between trims. If you intend to use Easyboot Cloud boots over metal shoes*, take your hoof measurements after the horse is freshly shod.
- *Using our hoof boots over metal shoes voids the EasyCare Guarantee
Easyboot Cloud Accessories:
I order for my mare who has a mild case of lamanitis, the cloud boots are exactly what she needed.
Great service.Received the boots fast alberta to quebec.
Withing mins of putting the boots you could see the releif on my thoroubred/quarter horse.
I highly suggest these boots
Great boots. Turn around time on order was outstanding. Very happy with product and Horse Gear Canada!
Cloud boots are exactly as described, accurate sizing. A great first experience with this shop, I will be back!